"A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

marciaann
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO RE-ITERATE THAT I AM A MOST AVID FAN OF THE INCOMPARABLE MS. FRANCIS.  I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS WOMAN.   I AM, AGAIN, THIS WEEK, HOSTING "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS" ON BALTIMORENETRADIO.COM     IT IS SUCH A THRILL FOR ME TO DO SO, EVEN THOUGH I GET SO NERVOUS, IT'S RIDICULOUS.
I THRILL TO CONNIE'S VOICE TODAY, THE SAME AS I DID OVER 55 YEARS AGO.
CONNIE, I SAY IT ON THE SHOW, AND I KNOW I'VE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES, BUT IT DOESN'T HURT TO REPEAT THESE WORDS.........I LOVE YOU!!!
I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS.

PEACE (SHALOM) TO YOU, MY IDOL
<3  MARCIA

Re: "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

I know I speak for Connie when I say I want to thank Marcia and all the wonderful hosts of "A Visit With Connie Francis" on Baltimore Net Radio.  This program now airs on the first Thursday of every month and is hosted by the wonderful Diane Thomas .  Please tune in everyone!

Also, everyone, please be sure to tune in to http://www.baltimorenetradio.com on December 12, 2014 for Connie's 3-hour birthday celebration which airs from 3 to 6 PM NYT!  See the separate Topic on this birthday celebration for the phone numbers to call in to leave Connie a pre-recorded birthday message!

Re: "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

marciaann
THANK YOU FRAN.   HOSTING "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS" WAS A TRUE LABOR OF LOVE.   I HOPE THE SHOW COMES ON AGAIN.
ALTHOUGH I MISS THE "VISITS", I LOVE "THE CONNIE CHANNEL"  ..  A COMPLETE HOUR OF MUSIC BY THE "QUEEN OF SONG"..........NOTHING BETTER.    ALWAYS PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE AND IN MY HEART.

Re: "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

Marcia, "A Visit With Connie Francis" is still on and going strong.  It airs once a month, on the first Thursday of the month, hosted by Diane Thomas, so tune in!

Re: "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

marciaann
I know that.  What I meant to say was that I miss the weekly Visits with CONNIE. (which aired 6 times from Thursday - Sunday)   The monthly "Visits" do not have guest hosts, and as scarey as it was to talk on the air, I loved picking out the songs and getting such great feedback from our fellow fans.  Not that Diane doesn't put on great shows and get terrific feedback, I was hoping to do another show....I had it all lined up when the schedule changed.    It's o.k.   Once a month, twice in one day is all good.   anytime I can hear "my" CONNIE, I'm happy.

Re: "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

Join us today for "A Visit With Connie Francis" at 3:00pmn & 8:00pm (NY Time) on MyBNR.com Hosted by Jean Cannizzaro!!