"A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Let us use this topic for the discussion of Connie's wonderful new EP release of "A Soldier Died Today," "The Answer" and "Letters From Viet Nam".

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Hi Everyone,Here is the Link to purchase Connie`s New Release On  iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-soldier-died-today-ep/id737937360

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Also, notice that the link on the main page of this website to purchase is now active and takes you directly to iTunes to purchase.

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

jeansouth
Can't say enough about Connie's on-going and life-long
support and devotion to our soldiers.  Her self-less
striving to get aid to these military veterans is an
encouragement to all to bring necessary treatment
to those who've served our Country.  Brava Concetta!!

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

The emotions she evokes even when she speaks is incredible.  Only Connie can do justice to this poem, and the background music is the perfect background.  Pulls the tears out of me no matter how many times I listen.

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

chompo7
totally agree franny,you can really feel her emotions just listening.
connie has always had the ability for ,e to convey her emotions thru the music.
i could always hear her smile or any other emotion she was trying to convey.

joe

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Kuklapolitan
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

cfwebmaster
Administrator
So sorry that you feel aggrieved by the cost of S/H.  Perhaps you might visit iTunes for a full download of the MP3 version https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-soldier-died-today-ep/id737937360.

Shipping and Handling is just as it states:  "Shipping" - the cost of the actual postage and the cost to "handle" the merchandise.  Handling includes the physical warehousing of the product, the labor to prepare the product for shipment, and any packaging (bubble wrap/tissue paper/labels/etc.)  In some cases it covers the boxes or envelopes used to ship the product in.  In the case of all US shipments, the CD is mailed via USPS Priority Mail and includes insurance and tracking.  Actually, a buyer could purchase up to 3 CDs for the $9.95 S/H fee.  On-line retailers such as iTunes and Amazon heavily discount the actual merchandise and offer free shipping on orders of $35.00 (approx.)

Hope this helps.

cfwebmaster
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Kuklapolitan
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Actually, an explanation to you on shipping is evidently not necessary as you seem to know everything about shipping, warehousing, packaging, etc.  However, my initial reply to you was an honest one and if you noticed, it was stated "in some cases" it covers the cost of boxes.  We do not feel that any further explanation is due and further, we do not need a lesson on shipping costs. What a wonderful idea to make your donation to the Veterans!

I will be deleting your earlier cheeky comments regarding "Mrs. Murphy."

cfwebmaster

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

cfwebmaster
If anyone has questions regarding shipping costs, please contact:

Concetta Records / PMB or #203
5944 Coral Ridge Drive
Coral Springs, Florida  33076

This forum was developed for fans to celebrate Connie Francis and her music and NOT to second guess set merchandise prices, shipping costs, etc.  Thank you.

cfwebmaster

“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

jeansouth
Administrator
Indeed, we are here to support and honor Connie, thank you!

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Vera Sydorowycz
Remember that we are honoring Connie and the Veterans of the USA.This is not a complaint forum about shipping prices of merchandise.It is what it is.

Re: "A SOLDIER DIED TODAY" EP

Thank you Vera,I agree 100% I also think of the all the years of enjoyment Connie and her music has given me.I will support her in whatever endeavor she chooses.At this time in Connie`s life, this is when she should be doing the things that she is most passionate about.And the Veterans is certainly one of them,at the same time she is working to complete her book for the fans.I wish her well and with much happiness in all she does.