Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Join Baltimore Net Radio every Thursday as they continue to broadcast a weekly one-hour program dedicated exclusively to the Legendary Connie Francis.

The program began after the station launched a three hour tribute in honor of Connie's birthday, December 12, 2010.  It is now in its third season and has become a staple in the lives of Connie Francis Fans, world-wide.  In fact, the fans have been invited as "guest hosts" where they plan their own programs, select their music, and individually honor Connie in their very own personal style!  Connie receives an archival copy of each and every show and has mentioned numerous times how much she loves listening to her fans as they showcase her music!

If you would like to guest-host a show, please contact Diane at Baltimore Net Radio directly, by calling 410-246-5464 Ext. 222 or e-mail her at diane@baltimorenetradio.com.   The website address is http://www.baltimorenetradio.com  Do check their program schedule for rebroadcast times of the weekly show!
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

jeansouth
Administrator
I look forward every week to this great program featuring the music
of Connie Francis.  Always a wonderful and varied selection of titles.
Thank you, BaltimoreNet Radio.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

paulette
yes this is great.. but an hour is not enough. i cannot wait for connie to get her radio show up and running. it should be awesome. i would love to host baltimore net radio but too chicken. ha!!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

An hour of Connie is just a tease but I`m so happy to have BNR  offering these programs.I love them!!!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

jeansouth
Yes Pat, that hour is just a taste of the music our Lady Of Song
has in her repertoire.  So happy that BNR does rebroadcast
throughout the week, I try and listen to each and every one!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

I listen every week also,I always warn everyone not to bug me on Thur when the show is on LOL.What a catalog of wonderful music Connie has.Awesome!!!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

cfwebmaster
Calling all Connie Francis fans  Today at 3pm one of Connie's close friends will be a guest on the show.  Guaranteed to please!
http://www.baltimorenetradio.com
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

I will be there for sure,love all the shows on BNR!!!!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Terrific show today on BNR,with Diane Linden Thomas and Ron Robert`s Connie`s friend who is involved with "Concetta Records" he was talking about the release of CD`s/DVD`s coming in the near future.As a fan I`m really looking forward to these new releases and I understand that copy write issues can hold up them up.So I will be patient cause I know there coming.Its wonderful news for Connie`s fans!!!
Terrific Playlist on the show so many of my favorites were chosen including My Child,Senna Fine and Al Di la etc.
Thanks Pat

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

I missed it.  Thanks, Pat, for saying what he said.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Your Welcome Fran,its good news to hear things are moving forward.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Eric
Fantastic show tonight with Diane and Ron Robert's.
Ron has such a wealth of Connie knowledge, I could listen all night to him.
It seems there are many Connie CD/DVD projects to be released soon on the Concetta label.
I'm sure with Ron being involved in these projects we will not be disappointed.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Yes Eric it was a wonderful show and to hear that there are projects getting close to launch.Ron is interesting to listen to.I really enjoyed hearing him speak of all the songs he chose today and his knowledge of Connie.I also think we will all be thrilled with the music being released.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

jeansouth
Administrator
Today's show was indeed informative and promises of great things to come from Our Connie.
Song selections were terrific!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Lynne Simons
Great show today. Can't wait for this CD to come out.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

cfwebmaster
Baltimore Net Radio has produced a promotional video kicking off the new season of "A Visit With Connie Francis" that begins on Thursday, 9-5-13.

“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

jeansouth
Administrator
Wonderful promo, thank you Baltimorenetradio.com.
We Fans are so pleased and fortunate to have these
weekly programs featuring the music of Connie Francis,
'Our First Lady Of Song'.  Each and every broadcast is
a treasure.

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

Great promo!

Re: Weekly Radio Program on Baltimore Net Radio

marciaann
EXCELLENT PROMO.

BNR IS WONDERFUL FOR PRESENTING/BROADCASTING "A VISIT WITH CONNIE FRANCIS"

I TRY TO LISTEN 4 -5 TIMES EACH WEEK.

THANK YOU BALTIMORENETRADIO AND THANK YOU MS. FRANCIS FOR SO MANY YEARS OF MARVELOUS ENTERTAINMENT.

'LOVE YOU.