WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Join Baltimore Net Radio at 3pm NYT for the "world exclusive" of Connie's new release.  You won't want to miss this show with co-hosts Diane Thomas and Ron Roberts.  Check their program schedule for rebroadcast times.  Baltimore Net Radio
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

jeansouth
Administrator
Wonderful and heart warming.  Thank you Connie!
And thank you Baltimore Net Radio for adding your support
of this awesome release.

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

Yes, let me add my thanks to BNR for bringing us this awesome new release from Connie, "A Soldier Died Today".

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

conniemad
Hi, Fran, Missed The Radio show, is the song on this website? Heather

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

Hi Heather,Its not there yet but it will be soon, a few days I believe

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE AIR PLAY OF CONNIE'S NEW SINGLE

Heather, go onto Baltimore Net Radio's website (web link is in the first post of this topic) and check the Program Schedule, because the program will air again over the weekend.  The times of airing are given for New York time.  Add on the appropriate hours to figure out the time it airs where you are (UK?).  As for purchasing this new release, it is not available at this very moment but should be very soon.  For purchasing, go to the main page of this website and you will see the new release pictured at the bottom right of your screen.  If you hover your mouse over it, it says we should keep checking for it to become available.  When it does, it can be purchased by clicking on that picture of the release.  It is not anywhere on this website just for listening to it.  For that, you would have to catch the show over the weekend on Baltimore Net Radio.  Hope this helps.