WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

123

WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

cfwebmaster
Where The Boys Are (1960)
Please VOTE and feel free to reply with your comments!
How do you rate "Where The Boys Are"
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

cfwebmaster
Administrator

The Official Movie Trailer, Source:  TV Guide.com / Trailer Addict
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

jeansouth

Connie was honored in Ft. Lauderdale Florida for the 50th Anniversary of
"Where The Boys Are"

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

paulette
hey this is our great lady's signature movie and it was wonderful.. she always says she cannot act but she sure held her own in this movie could have fooled me.. so happy she made it!!

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

paulette
this was so fantastic! tons and tons of people to honor connie.beatiful day for one beautiful person.
what a blast it was.. another great memory.

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

I loved WTBA and I have watched more times than I could count it was The Movie that began Spring Break for so many teens.And made Connie`s name forever connected to Fort Lauderdale Florida.Anyone who ever mentions Connie`s name immediately know of WTBA and that`s terrific.

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

DebbieDowner
I`m guessing that the success of WTBA was the inspiration behind all those Frankie Avalon/Annette Funicello beach movies, that came soon after.

Speaking of Annette, I wonder how many people over the years confused her with Connie Francis?

Afterall, they had a similar look, were of a similar age, achieved fame at a similar time. Connie took a brief stab at acting, while Annette took a brief stab at singing!

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

I think people confused our Connie more with Connie Stevens, due to the same first name.  I had seen a lot of that back then.  It used to make me mad!!!  How dare they!!!  LOL!!!

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

Fran I have the same thoughts, it used to really bug me when people mixed our Connie with her.I even saw a video once that said it was our Connie and it was Connie Stevens.

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

WTBA Bookmark

Re: WHERE THE BOYS ARE (1960)

Hans