VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

12

VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-female-voice-ever?page=3

As I type this, she is # 117.  She belongs at # 1 !  VOTE!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

chris
have already put my vote in Fran, as you say Connie should be at No. 1

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Likewise Fran and Chris!!! VOTE!!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

jeansouth
Administrator
I just added my vote!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Lynne Simons
I VOTED

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

I think you also have to vote a thumbs down to every artist in front of her to move her along.  I actually think this poll is dumb and irrelevant.  I shouldn't even have posted it, but just consider it a game, nothing more.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Fran, I think its like the one I posted awhile back.It didn`t really go anywhere either its just fun trying to get our Connie up to the top.The fans can still have fun with it!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Yes, it's just for fun.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

jeansouth
I agree, Pat.  It is always nice to promote Connie whenever we have an
opportunity to do so.

Jean

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

chris
Hi yes it is good to try and get our Connie to No. 1 where she should be, I have been back to the poll and thumbs down to everyone before Connie

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

I think the positioning also has something to do with "Ranking" and you can "Rank" the artist.  It's too complicated for my feeble mind, and I still think it's a crazy and irrelevant poll.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

DebbieDowner
We all know how these polls go...95% of the voters were born AFTER 1995.

Bottom line :

Anyone who heard Connie Francis sing from 1959-1970 is NOT going to vote against her. How could they?!? Even though she had some great competition back then---Barbra, Petula, Shirley Bassey, Dionne Warwick, Nancy Ames, Aretha, Diana Ross, Judy, Vikki Carr---Connie was simply the most talented!

She recorded in a dozen different languages, and she sang every genre of music brilliantly. Case closed.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Very true, Debbie.  You summed it up perfectly.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Exactly right Debbie,I can`t think of one other singer who sang in all the genres or languages that Connie did and was so proficient doing so!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

jeansouth
Yes Ladies, I agree wholeheartedly.
Connie's versatility and range are unmatched.  To this day I am awed by the depth and power of her voice, and the perfection of her deliveries in any language and genre.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

DebbieDowner
Thanks...Fran and Pat

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

john h
I have just voted. She should be at the top of the list.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Ken Kirchein
Just added my vote.  The voting is confusing regarding how ranking is assigned.  Connie is 145 at this writing.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

Yes, it is kind of a crazy and confusing poll.  Hard to figure out and I gave up trying.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE - BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER

connik64
I just voted for Connie F.   I am the other Connie (fan)
12