VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Hi Everyone,Come and vote for our Connie as the Best Swinging Chick of the 60`s

Here is the link to cast your Vote!!

http://www.bestandworst.com/v/102389.htm

Just follow the instructions
 1-Choose Connie
2-Click Vote button(you do not need to register)
3-Click Results to see who is leading

LETS BRING OUR LADY OF SONG TO THE TOP WHERE SHE BELONGS!!!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Fantastic, Pat!!!  I just voted!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

conniemad
just voted conniemad (heather clark

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Thanks Heather!!!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Kevin
I just voted too!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Lynne Simons
I just put my vote in

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

chris
Hi I have just put my vote in.  Christine

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

DebbieDowner
Something is very wrong here.

Mama Cass makes the list...but, Michelle Phillips does not?!?

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

My opinion....as long as Connie is there and on top there is nothing wrong with this poll.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Hi Debbie,I believe there fun polls for the fans to vote on,and there are some artists not on there.I`m Happy our Connie is there and leading The Swinging Chicks of the 60`s because she is.
Thanks for voting

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

DebbieDowner
I understand, Pat.

It just struck me as odd that of the two girl singers in The Mamas & Papas...the extremely pretty one {Michelle} is not on the "ballot", while Cass Elliot is.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

cora anne
I've voted.
Our Connie is in the lead.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Eric
I just voted for you know who!

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Heike
I've vote for you Concetta

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

JayB_Canada
I voted for Connie and needless to say I'm not surprised she is in the lead.

Re: VOTE FOR CONNIE AS BEST SWINGIN' CHICK OF THE 60'S

Thanks Jay,and Welcome to Connie`s Fan Forum I enjoyed reading your introduction yesterday to meeting Connie.
Pat