VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

http://americaspopmusichalloffame.org/

To actually place your vote, go to the top of the page where it says "VOTE HERE!".

Voting ends Oct. 31, 2013.  Inductees will be announced in December.

I'm not sure how many times you can vote.  I've already voted once (so far?).

Re: VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

chris
I have just voted, I tried to vote a 2nd time but it would not let me, but glad I have got one vote in

Re: VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

Hi Chris.  Yes, it seems like you can only vote once, so come on everybody, put in your vote for Connie!

Re: VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

conniemad
Pat Why Did You Remove My Vote, You said Post, So I did Heather

Re: VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

Heather I didn`t remove your vote.I removed your R&R Hall of fame post because we can`t vote for that unless Connie has been nominated and she hasn`t been.We are voting on Fran`s Link for America`s Pop Music Hall of Fame.

Re: VOTE - AMERICA'S POP MUSIC HALL OF FAME 2014

DebbieDowner
This Hall of Fame is located in Canonsburg, Penn....which has been referred to as the "most radioactive town in America", due to it`s uranium mills. Their Hall of Fame induction nominees were announced at the local McDonald`s!

I`m sorry, but...Connie Francis deserves much better than this! She has performed on the biggest stages the entertainment world had to offer, and she was a superstar of the highest magnitude.

If inducted, she might feel obligated to attend. I`m sure she`d rather enjoy the Florida sun, and would not lose a minute of sleep if not inducted. Please, why would any Connie Francis fan want to inconvenience her with a trip to what appears to be a dump?