TV Appearances

12

TV Appearances

Eric
Administrator

Connie on the Mantovani TV Show late 1950s singing Irving Berlins (You Forgot To) Remember ?

Re: TV Appearances

Connie On The Ed Sullivan Shows

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Ed Sullivan Show January 1964 singing "With A Song In My Heart"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Andy Williams Show January 1966

Re: TV Appearances

Eric
Ed Sullivan Show June 1964 singing "I Found Myself A Guy"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Ed Sullivan Show October 1964 singing  "Medley Of Baseball Songs"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Ed Sullivan Show March 1965 singing "For Mama"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Ed Sullivan Show May 1965 singing "Cole Porter Medley"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Ed Sullivan Show October 1966 singing "George Gershwin Medley"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric, your photos are precious.  Thank you so much.

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Ed Sullivan Show July 1967 singing "Winchester Cathedral"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

The Ed Sullivan Show November 1967 singing "The Impossible Dream"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

The Ed Sullivan Show April 1969 singing " The House I Live In"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

The Ed Sullivan Show June 1970 singing "Judy Garland Medley"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric your photos are so Wonderful ,Wow

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Connie was guest hostess
April 22-26, 1968
Songs:
GOSPEL MEDLEY: UP ABOVE MY HEAD/GLORY GLORY/LIGHT OF LOVE
OLE MAN TIME
LIPSTICK ON YOUR COLLAR
MEDLEY: ONE,TWO,THREE/UPTIGHT/IN CROWD
SUNRISE, SUNSET,
BUTTON UP YOUR OVERCOAT
WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL
MY BUDDY
WHO'S SORRY NOW?
ONE OF THOSE SONGS
C&W MEDLEY: PLEASE DON"T SELL MY DADDY NO MORE WINE/QUEEN OF THE HOUSE/GOTTA TRAVEL ON
WHY SAY GOODBYE?
BROADWAY MEDLEY: MAME/IF MY FRIENDS COULD SEE ME NOW/HELLO DOLLY

Re: TV Appearances

Wow....I may have missed this whole week of her being the hostess!

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

David Frost Show February 1970 singing "This Is My Song"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric

Dean Martin show February 1967 singing "Medley of Chella Lla/Al Di La"

Re: TV Appearances

Eric, thanks for making these slightly larger than the last few you posted. These photos are so fantastic!
12