She is genuine.

Linda Benevento

Many years ago I met Connie. She has been my influence all my life as far as singing and her respect to others.  When your a child of 11 years old and hear a song on the radio back in the late 50's you maybe sang along.  I did one day and never stopped.  I collected just about every 45 there was of Connie's and even learned the backside of her most popular hits. I never left my bedroom. I sang just about every minute I could with my windows wide open. As I got older, my dad  introduced me to a young man who  had a band. I sang with them from1965 till 1998. There we stops one year or two, and added musicians . We had a 12 piece band when we finally said enough.  I haven't stopped of course, lol, I still sing in my car. I love Karaoke .  Just wanted to share how much a person can change your life. I met my husband in the band, coming from a strong Sicilian background my dad made sure all the guys behaved themselves. Thank you Connie Francis, you are remarkable.

Re: She is genuine.

paulette
genuine and remarkable are so so true. she has influenced so many during all these wonderful years. and she is so kind and generous and grateful to all her fans and friends. just the most amazing person!
as I have said zillions.. thanks connie.

Re: She is genuine.

Margaret Brown
I enjoyed reading your topic Linda.  It was very interesting and just goes to show how you life can change through music & someone you love to hear singing.
Thanks