SMALL TALK

1234

Re: SMALL TALK

Lynne Simons
I also watched the video. Does anyone know what year this was?

Re: SMALL TALK

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Lynne Simons wrote
I also watched the video. Does anyone know what year this was?
Hi Lynne,

The year was 1983.  Hope this helps!
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: SMALL TALK

Lynne Simons
thank you

Re: SMALL TALK

Concetta

RE: SMALL TALK

alsantillo
This post was updated on .
I just want to say thanks for keeping me in the loop.  I enjoy the artwork. Awaiting developments.

RE: SMALL TALK

alsantillo
Connie, I have friends with son's serving in Afghanistan what do you think is the best way to support the Troops? I have met many wonderful people by way of you.  You are fondly thought of by many. Thanks for being my friend on Facebook.  I enjoy reading your posts. Your music does not sound dated.  I really have to marvel.   Alfie

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
Really enjoyed the Chat with you and Ron yesterday Connie,
thanks!

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
Administrator
Happy Independence Day, Connie!
Hope you have an enjoyable, safe holiday!

Re: SMALL TALK

I would also like to add my wishes for a safe and Happy 4th of July Connie!!

Re: SMALL TALK

Wishing Connie and everyone in the U.S. a Happy 4th!

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
Love the song "Connie" that Ann Anello wrote and
now included in your greeting.  Lovely tribute to you,
Connie, very touching and appropriate lyrics.

Re: SMALL TALK

In listening to the lyrics that Ann wrote in her tribute song they are so perfect and touching in describing Connie.What a wonderful tribute to our Lady of Song~~~~

Re: SMALL TALK

Lynne Simons
Beautiful song. Great tribute to the first lady of song

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
Yes, Pat~~when hearing it the first time at the Hard Rock
I was very touched that Ann conveyed the emotions
and feelings we Fans all have for Our Connie.  Such
a very special tribute.
Jean

Re: SMALL TALK

Linda Benevento
Fran, this is a wonderful forum, thank you for the opportunity for regular folks like us to respond. <3

Re: SMALL TALK

Thank you, Linda, but the thanks really goes to Connie, whose forum it is for her fans to enjoy.

Re: SMALL TALK

connik64
Pat, have you ever met Connie( Concetta) in person?  Wouldn't it be super fantastic if a few of us
could have dinner with Connie, would she ever do this, make arrangements to meet some of us
in FL Boca Raton or ParkLand, we could all fly down to Ft Lauderdale and stay at the same Hotel
then drive out to some restaurant by Connie's choice and meet her there???
What a grand ole time we'd have...
Connie K.  MI

Re: SMALL TALK

Hi Conni,I moved us into small talk to continue our conversation.Yes I have met Connie and she is everything you would imagine and more.I could never speak for Connie on any get together ,but many of her fans would surely like that lol.Just getting together with Connie`s fans is great also, we all love and admire Connie!!

Re: SMALL TALK

connik64
Pat,
So when and where did you meet Connie?  I just went on the baltnetradio site and listened for the first
time, then I checked out the schedule.  Does Connie make a live appearance on this program "A visit
with Connie Francis" ?  I will pass on this info to the doo-wop radio station I listen to everyday here
in Michigan 1160 AM DJ Jimmy James,  they have made comments from time to time saying "if only Connie Francis would come out of hiding and make singing appearances again"  I will tell them to go on her new website.

Re: SMALL TALK

Hi Conni,The first time ever so briefly in Toronto Canada at the end of her concert(which was awesome)the fans went up to the stage and I followed lol.Connie took two photo`s I did of her at work and said I will sign them for you,she left the stage and returned and handed them to me talk about thrilled.The second time was in 2008 in Rahway NJ at her pizza party where I was introduced to her and many other fans she was so gracious.She did two concerts one in Rahway and the next night in Easton PA.Just Awesome!!!
There have been occasions where Connie has done Q/A`s on the Visit with Connie shows.Mostly the shows are hosted by Diane Linden Thomas and the fans who guest host and there all terrific.We never know when Connie will surprise us  with a visit.You could mention to 1160 AM DJ Jimmy James  about Connie`s new release "A Soldier died Today" available on iTunes and  they might play it.Its a wonderful recital of this poem.Pat
1234