SMALL TALK

1234

SMALL TALK

cfwebmaster
A general discussion about Connie's career or anything else related to "Talking About Connie" that doesn't have a topic on the forum.

Let's start off with how the registered users feel about this format for the forum.  Is it easy enough to maneuver around and find things?  Keep in mind that it will expand as the users add new topics of interest so I'll try to keep the forum neat and tidy by staying on top of the housekeeping chores...

Do you prefer this discussion board format for the forum?
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: SMALL TALK

Dear Webmaster,

Yes, I think this format is the way to go.  It is organized, and if one wants to find a post at a later time it will be easier to locate it.  This is the way forums are done nowadays and I think it is worth it.

Fran

Re: SMALL TALK

I also think this "Small Talk" thread is great for general discussions.  I do hope, though, that people will try to post in the appropriate threads, but when there is no category for what you want to say, this thread is great.

Re: SMALL TALK

I Like this idea Fran,it gives the fans more options and I also like the way the forum sections are setup.This Forum is evolving/improving all the time and that`s a good thing.

Re: SMALL TALK

Check out the new Live Chat Room!

Re: SMALL TALK

Will do Fran,Thanks

Re: SMALL TALK

Shrinksjp
I tried but could not get it working.

Re: SMALL TALK

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Hi Shrinksjp!

I have registered you for the Chat Room.  Please check your e-mail and let me know if you have any problems.

“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
The new Chat Room is a great addition!

Re: SMALL TALK

Conniemad, I LOVE your avatar!!  That photo of Connie is so beautiful, with that warm, sunshine smile.  One of the nicest photos I've ever seen of her.

Re: SMALL TALK

I hope everybody checked out Connie's Facebook page today.  If you haven't done so and want to laugh, go and read Connie's comments today.  Very funny!

Re: SMALL TALK

Yes Fran, What a fun read today Connie gave me wonderful laughs today and I know all her fans will Enjoy!!!

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
Love Connie's sense of humor!

Re: SMALL TALK

Kevin
This format seems to work well.  I like it.  I just finished registering and uploaded my pic.

Have a wonderful Sunday....

Kevin

Re: SMALL TALK

Welcome, Kevin. I hope you will enjoy this forum and the entire website.

Re: SMALL TALK

Lynne Simons
I think its a great format Thumbs up

Re: SMALL TALK

Hi Jim290,I thought I would respond to your reply here in Small Talk and there is also the Chat Room as its a good place to converse.All fans can post photos of Connie in the photo section.You mentioned Connie`s teen book she is now writing her new book Among My Souvenirs "The Real Story" which will be terrific.
I hope you enjoy being here with all Connie`s fans its a fun place!!!
Take Care

Re: SMALL TALK

Happy Mothers Day to our Connie and all the Mom`s that have joined us on this wonderful website!!!

Re: SMALL TALK

jeansouth
I just watched the video added today of Connie hosting
a telethon from Las Vegas.  She looks fantastic!!
Thanks Connie!!

Re: SMALL TALK

I also just watched Connie`s videos of the telethon Connie you were marvelous I had never seen this before being in Canada.I would also like to say that this meant a lot to me personally.My friend Cathy Mosher is blind and is an amazing woman she was blind when I first met her and her husband Harvey,they have a trailer where mine is.When we first met she took my face in her hands to see what I looked like and ever since we have been very close she never ceases to amaze.Cathy crochets baby blankets,shawls etc with Harvey separating the colors for her.I have an afghan she made for me and a shawl she made for my Mom.Some of the items Connie was showcasing on the telethon are very helpful she has the talking wrist watch and with the new technology today Harvey can now download books to for her to listen to.Anyone meeting Cathy would be amazed as I am.

Thank You Connie and you look fabulous!!!
Pat
1234