ONLINE STORE

christian
This post was updated on .
Hi there,
It seems I have no access to the online store. Asks me for a password, but when I enter my password for the forum, it says it is not correct. Do I need a different one for the store ? How to get it ?
thanks
christian

Re: ONLINE STORE

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Hello Christian,

We are in the process of "testing" the shopping cart.  I hope everyone can be patient as we are almost there

Perhaps it would be less confusing to everyone if we just stated "Under Construction?"

Thank you!
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: ONLINE STORE

Christian, the Online Store is not open for business yet, but it should be very soon.  Keep checking.  When it opens, there will not be a prompt asking for a password, so do not concern yourself with that.  I am not sure why that prompt is there right now but it won't be when the store opens, and welcome to the Forum!

Re: ONLINE STORE

Hi Christian Good to see you, I`m happy to see your question has been answered by our Webmaster and Fran everything is coming together won`t be long now.

Re: ONLINE STORE

john h
Looking forward to the online store.

Re: ONLINE STORE

It seems the releases that were long stated as coming soon are no longer pictured...has there been a change of plans for releasing CDS here?....can we get an update from someone within Connie's camp on these and other info here? Other than fan to fan info and postings there hasn't been much info forthcoming.....Of course, we all wish Connie and her staff the best and eagerly await the book, CDS, etc.