New Intro To Web Site

Lynne Simons
I luv the new intro to Connie's web site. Winter Wonderland.  Fantastic

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Sure is nice, Lynne.  Love the snowflakes, too.

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Kevin
The new intro to Connie's website is great.  In 1977, I made my dad drive me from Stamford, CT to NYC to get Connie's "Christmas in my Heart" since it was out-of-print.  It is a great album and "Winter Wonderland" is one of my favorite cuts from the album.

Kevin

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Lynne Simons
Sure is.    Makes a beautiful wintry touch. Which living in Florida, I don't ever see.

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Many, many female artists put out Christmas music but none have the warmth of voice that Connie has that just warms you up at this season.

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Lynne Simons
Back in late 1959, I bought the LP, Christmas in My Heart. When it came out on cassette tape I bought it. And now I own the  CD. It's my favorite Christmas Album. I wish Connie had done another Christmas album. There are other songs her beautiful voice could have recorded. I wish she had done another. I can just imagine her singing, O Holy Night.

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Love the look on the website and of course Connie`s voice singing Winter
Wonderland.

Re: New Intro To Web Site

Terry Murtaugh
Agree.  The Christmas music is perfect...and the sound quality is amazing.  Well done!  My office is enjoying Connie's Christmas music...one of her best albums.