Nessuno E Solo

garryabhb
This is one of my favorite Italian language tracks....the panel on the Mala Femmena LP states that this was recorded in Nashville....that is definitely the Jordanaires in the background. Anyone know if this was recorded in other languages? A English version would have fit well into the Jealous Heart LP, along with Thanks A lot For Everything. Perhaps because it's what I am used to, I like the Neoplolitan versions better than the pure Italian versions of most of the songs.
There is a video of Connie singing the English version of Kiss N Twist from an Italian TV show.
It is one of the happiest performances I have ever seen....here is a very famous young woman who's everyday life must have been altered by her worldwide superstardom having a great time doing what
every other unknown young person that age was doing at the moment and looking like she is having the time of her life doing the Twist.

Re: Nessuno E Solo

paultastic
One of mine too….i first heard it on the EP 'From Italy With Love' which also has Violino Tsigano - another italian favourite.