NEWS FROM CONNIE

123

NEWS FROM CONNIE

cfwebmaster
This topic is where you will find any NEWS related to Connie Francis and her career.
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Concetta
I do NOT want my name or my "Al Di La" associated with this tragedy...this debacle. My techie has put in a request for its immediate removal and just so you know, it IS a travesty!  I will post the YouTube link and you tell me what you think!!

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Connie its insulting of this person to use your beautiful song "Al Di La" and your name in this video.I hope its removed as soon as possible.It still amazes what some will post on You Tube.

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Heike
Hello Concetta,

today I can't see anything ... it was deleted.

 so I can't give you any feedback

by the way Concetta, I have a question to you ... was it generally forbitten to show videoclips or music from you on other sides? ... sooooo, shame on me, 'cause I've searched a lot in the internet to see some beautiful videoclips from you. My favorit is 'Ho bisogno di vederti' Sanremo 1965 (my year of birth) also shown on YouTube. I don't inserted them, but love to see it.

please Concetta ... *I beg you on my knees* ... how or where can I get a DVD with a sample of remastered Music-Clips from movies and TV-shows? I need it in region:2 or all region for germany use.

sorry for my bad english

Ciao Heike

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

jeansouth
This is deplorable, thank goodness it has been removed.

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

I agree 100% Jean!!

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Lynne Simons
I completely agree

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Concetta
Alright guys!  Some good news that I want to share with you both on my Facebook page and my forum.  Let's face it, I know how anxious you are for the release of my music (no one is anticipating this more than I am!)  You're probably thinking it'll be a cold day in HELL before that happens and if it is left up to ***, it will be!!!

In the interim, if you are familiar with my weekly "Visit With Connie Francis" show, then you'll be happy to know that the station http://www.baltimorenetradio.com is going to devote an entire day featuring my song catalog amidst their regular programming.  The scheduled date is Thursday, September 5th.  I will let you know of any updates.

I'd like to know what songs you'd like to hear.  Post your requests on this forum or on my Facebook page.  I am looking forward to this and I hope you will all join in.

I Love You,
Connie

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Concetta
It's down! Thank God!  The Patron Saint of Lost Causes doesn't appear to like Youtube either!  Amen!

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

chompo7
good old saint jude came thru again!

joe falbo

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Okay, Connie, here are the songs I would like to hear:

Zingara
Brother Can You Spare A Dime
Exodus/Hava Nagila
No Sun Today
After You
Ho Bisogno di Vederti
Time Alone Will Tell
Notti di Spagna
La Paloma

Edit to add:
Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
Over The Rainbow
Somewhere Near Someplace
In Your Arms

No "Mama" songs because they all make me cry and I have to leave the computer.

Love you!
Fran

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Hi Connie
 Here`s a few of my favs I would like to hear.
Al Di La + Addio Mi' Amore and everything Italian  I love them all
Three Good Reasons
The Lincoln Street Chapel
Senza Fine
My Dream
This is My song
The house I live in
My Child
And that`s just a start LOL

Luv Pat

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

chompo7
too too many to list!!

born free
if i never sing another song(hope you plan to release a live version on cd soon!)
all i see is you
al di la
nessuno al mondo
for every young heart
what good are tears
kiss me goodbye
the house i live in
best thing/joey medley(wish this was on cd!)
non pensare a me
be anything

joe falbo

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

jeansouth
Would love including all of your repertoire
Connie, but here are a several titles I'd like to
hear on the September 5th show on BNR:

No Arms Can Ever Hold You
The Shadow Of Your Smile
If You Ever Change Your Mind
Just Say I Love Him
The Gypsy
Nothing's New
What's Wrong With My World

I could go on and on, but we love anything
you sing!

Re: POST A MESSAGE TO CONNIE

Ken Kirchein
Hello Connie!  Here are some of the songs I would like to hear on your special Baltimore Net Radio show in September:
Zingara
Brother Can You Spare A Dime
If My Friends Could See Me Now
Come Prima
More

I could go on and on but this will do.  If you could include any of the above I would be so grateful.
Best wishes......and, I Love You More!

Ken Kirchein

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

paulette
connie

here is my list:

once in a lifetime
raining in my heart
it's a different world
a lifetime of love
cielo in uno stanza
fly me to the moon
my world is slipping away
anything as long as you are singing it!!!!!!!

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

gabe temesvari
Here are a few songs to add to the song list, Connie. Mr. Love, Les Bicyclettes de Belzises, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Ton Autre Amour and All I See Is You.

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Lynne Simons
My Favorites:

Al-di La
Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
My Foolish Heart
Zingara
Born Free
Time Alone Will Tell
Come Prima
Addio Mi Amore
You're My Everything
What Kind Of Fool Am I
Love Me With All Your Heart
Tango Italiano
Young At Heart
Secret Love
My Mother's Eyes
Nessuno Al Mondo
My Hearts Cries For You
A Little Bit Of Heaven
The Impossible Dream
The House I Live In
April Love
Never On Sunday
Il Cielo  In Una Stanza

Where The Boys are
Don't Break The Heart That Loves You

any of your hits

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

Eric
OK Connie, here goes:

I Found Myself A Guy
I Got Lost In His Arms
You're The Only One Can Hurt Me
Nights Of Splendour
Spanish Nights and You
The Impossible Dream
Cuando Calienta El Sol (Live version)
More (Live version)
Born Free
Am I Blue
I Wanna Be With You
What's wrong With My World

Love you,
Eric

Re: NEWS FROM CONNIE

jeansouth
Connie, here are a few favorite titles to add
to the list for inclusion on the September 5th
special airing of your songs on Baltimorenetradio.com;

"You Know You Don't Want Me"
"Addio, Addio"
"My Heart Reminds Me/Yesterday"
"I Have But One Heart"
"Who's Heart Are You Breaking Tonight"
"Games That Lover's Play"
"Days Of Wine & Roses"
"Moonglow"
"Canta Ragazzina"
"Waiting For Billy"
"The Biggest Sin Of All"
"Call Me Irresponsible"

At This rate BNR will need to devote the entire
broadcast to playing your songs, we simply
cannot just pick a few.   :)
Love You, Connie!

Jean

123