My Buddy

Andy Watterson
Can anyone tell me what cd has this song ? It is such a touching song and made even more poignant by Connie's excellent voice. Thank you for any help.

Re: My Buddy

garryabhb
Hi....I have this song on a Japanese import titled American Fantasies...it was one of  5 double LP Cds
released by Polygram sometime in the 90's....this particular one has Hawaii Connie and the Greatest American Waltz's LPs....the others were a 2 CD hits compilation, a Japanese version hits compilation, one titled Screen Hits which was the Never On Sunday LP and tracks from the other movie themed LPs, and a Country and Western one which had the complete Country and Western Golden Hits and country Music Connie Style LP's....Since I don't own them, I cant be sure but My Buddy may have also been on later limited issue American Standards Cd or something titled like that. Someone here who has more knowledge will most likely pipe in with true factual info.