MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Discussion is encouraged but we do request, in consideration of space and scrolling through long documents on the forum, that you provide a link to your website or perhaps a PDF document link for download.  Certainly basic discussions are most welcome, but entire discographies would be too cumbersome to read on the forum.  I hope you understand.
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

cfwebmaster
Administrator
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

chompo7
love to read the discography you posted a picture of,is there any way to share it with us?
please say hello to connie from joe falbo in chicago!!

thanks alot

joe falbo

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

cfwebmaster
Below is a link to an on-line database with a very comprehensive discography for Connie Francis. While it is quite extensive, there have been some inaccuracies noted, of which we cannot be responsible for.  Nonetheless, we thought that some of Connie's fans might be interested in an on-line crash course!

http://www.45cat.com/45_search.php?sq=connie+francis&sm=se#scrollrecords

I will check and find out for you!
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

chompo7
thanks much,i was never able to get a copy!!

joe

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

I would love copy also if possible Thanks

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

Me three.  I never got it way back when.

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

roger1962
This was the 3rd discography .issued in Sept 1975 by Ron Roberts.I got it through him and i am sorry not to have bought another copy to keep in mint condition.Mine now has fallen apart in pieces.

Re: MGM Records Era 1955 - 1970

It would be nice to see a discography for some of the countries other than Germany, UK, Australia and Italy....on ebay I always see 78's issued in India and Brazil from the mid 60's....India still used the original MGM yellow label and Brazil had switched to the black label at this time...my greatest Connie find....a Yellow Label copy of Connie's Greatest Hits pressed right here in the USA....any other fans like to share some of their surprise treasure hunts?

Discography for 44 Different Territories

garryabhb
www.45cat.com is a site that lists 45 RPM single release discographies for many artists and genres....the Connie Francis section has a large abundance of info for records released in 44 countries....many of these entries contain full color reproductions of pic sleeves....it may perhaps not be 100% complete, but there is definitely a lot of info there.