Love Is Me Love Is You

Adam White
This song was written by Tony Hatch and The late Jackie Trent who passed away just only last month. many would know they wrote Petula clark.s hits. This song by Connie is one of My favourite Connie's songs after Don't Ever Leave Me.

Re: Love Is Me Love Is You

garryabhb
Not one of my fav's....I liked  I'd Let You Break My Heart All Over Again the swingy pop  ballard B side better. I think there is a video of Connie performing the Italian version of Love is Me on youtube......One of my fav videos is Connie performing Mr. Twister (English version) from and Italian TV show....she looks very happy, is obviously enjoying herself and twisting up a real storm.