LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

123

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Vera Sydorowycz
A very "Connie's movie"!! She was comedic;in almost all scenes.Great songs,great voice;beautiful Connie!!

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Vera Sydorowycz
Love this movie.Connie shows her comedic talents!!

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

garryabhb
I would have to agree with you! This "starring" role for Connie may have also been used as a platform for other talents of the day to be seen, but I think this movie is by far Connie's best acting....and the soundtrack LP was very good....had the RNR version of the title song been released as the single and promoted well enough it could have been a big hit....that version had everything a 1964 hit single needed at the time to be a top 10 record.

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans
movie poster from Belgium

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans
movie banner

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Vera Sydorowycz
A very fun and totally Connie movie!! I've seen it several times and enjoy it just as much each time!! She's quite comical really!! But when she starts to sing......hold on!!!!!!!

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Lynne Simons
"Looking for Love" is my personal favorite of all of Connie's movies. It definitely showed her marvelous comedic talent. I read somewhere that after making "When The Boys Meet The Girls" Connie was going to make a movie called, "The Girl With The Definite Maybe." But of course it was never made. I am not quite sure of the authenticity of this. My feelings are that Connie could have been a great musical comedy star had she stayed in films. I know she always said "I am a lousy actress" but I think she was fantastic.
123