LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

123

German Lobby card

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans
Mexican lobbycard

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans
German movie poster

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

This entire Be My Love performance of mishaps is hysterical! I think it's some of Connie's best acting and a very spirited comedy performance. Not to mention that the version of the song on the LP is great....slow to fast tempo shift, and very Latin sounding...I actually like most of the songs on the LP very much. "Whoever You Are I Love You" is beautiful...The RNR version of the title cut should have been issued on the single...not the version used on the 45. It was a very up to date arrangement.  I once  saw the 2 instrumentals on the soundtrack being offered as a 45 RPM credited to orchestrator Claus Orgerman for bid on ebay.

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

jeansouth
Administrator
Great photo Hans, Connie looks like she is really having fun
during this performance.
On Saturday, May 17, 2014 3:24 AM, Hans [via The Connie Francis Fan Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://the-connie-francis-fan-forum.1093637.n5.nabble.com/LOOKING-FOR-LOVE-1964-tp20p2283.html
To unsubscribe from LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964), click here.
NAML

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans
lobby card