LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

123

LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

cfwebmaster
Administrator

Please VOTE and feel free to reply with your comments!
How do you rate "Looking For Love?"
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

cfwebmaster
Administrator

Official / Original Movie Trailer, Source:  TCM.com
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

jeansouth

Connie sings and dances in her film "Looking For Love".

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

DebbieDowner
I honestly believe this was her best movie...the opening credit scene {with her dancing and singing} was outstanding.

I always felt WTBA is overrated. I know it`s the film people most associate with her but, her role in the film was somewhat minor. Too much focus was directed towards the other actors.

As for songs, "Where The Boys Are" is truly a great song...but, I`m not 100% convinced it`s better than the song, "When The Boys Meet The Girls".

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

jeansouth
Administrator
Right Debbie, Connie is featured more in 'Looking For Love', and
there is more singing and dancing by her.

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

DebbieDowner
Yes...the picture above is during the number "Tick Tock". Another enjoyable number from this film is "Let`s Have A Party".

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

I love the switchboard scene in this movie it shows us Connie`s sense of humor, and that she would have been an excellent comedic actress Great Timing.

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Lynne Simons
Looking for Love was my favorite. She was in more than other film and it showed her comedic talents.
bob

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

bob
Connie should have gotten an academy award for best actress in a musical comedy for the movie 'Looking For Love' and the film should have won the academy award for best musical comedy.

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Ken Kirchein
My favorite Connie movie.  This really demonstrates Connie's comedic talent.  I also love the duet with Danny Thomas.

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)

Hans
movie poster from Denmark

Re: LOOKING FOR LOVE (1964)