Kylie Minogue's Christmas CD

Andy Watterson
 I just looked at this new release on Amazon and was pleasantly surprised to see that "I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter" was included. I listened to the brief preview available of the song and the production sounds the same as the original. So nice to see Connie's songs being covered !

Re: Kylie Minogue's Christmas CD

garryabhb
Saw the video on youtube.....don't care for it at all....Years ago I was watching a documentary about the Tokyo red light district....and the go-go girls in the bar were dancing to Connie's original English version.

Re: Kylie Minogue's Christmas CD

paultastic
I got the CD for Christmas….Connie's version SO much better. The production on Kylie's just doesn't cut it I don't think.

Re: Kylie Minogue's Christmas CD

Empress Touch
Shortly before she sadly passed away, singer Amy Winehouse also covered I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter.  Connie's version was one of many Hi-NRG classics to get the charity shop customers boogieing to the music every morning during the week at work.  It was a pleasure to witness it, when the shop also had many other CDs that.. let's say... didn't have the same effect with them as our Connie did!