I will wait for you

marcusm777
Hi everyone, I'm trying to either download, or buy the CD which includes "I will wait for you" here in the UK.  I know it was featured on Movie Greats of the 60s but can't seem to find that anywhere.  Any ideas?  Many thanks, Samantha

Re: I will wait for you

Lynne Simons
Samantha: I bought a CD on ebay called: Connie Francis Sings Screen Hits. The song "I Will Wait For You" is on it. The CD was made in Japan and released with the Polydor label on it in 1990. I hope this info helps you.

Re: I will wait for you

Hi.....go to ebay and input Connie Francis - The Hits Collection - 5541432.....I once had this cd, and I WILL WAIT FOR YOU is the first song on it....you can check out the tracks if you go to Discogs and put in the title...the photo on the cover has a 80's pic of Connie in a green blouse with her hand on the rear of her neck... there is a UK seller with currently more than 10 copies available.... it has Comme Ci Comme Ca on it as well...the only Cd you will find that one on!
Perhaps I WILL WAIT FOR YOU will be on the Movie CD planned for sale from this site...it is one of 3 featured up and coming CDS.... we have been waiting quite a while for these to become available.

Re: I will wait for you

whoops! if you go to Discogs to check the titles on this Cd it is simply known as "the collection" I believe Castle was the label distributer....GG