I have a question about the song Que sera, sera

I have a question about the song Que sera, sera

Musinga
Hi, I love Connie's music in Spanish, specially Cuando calienta el sol. I know that Connie recorded the song Que sera, sera and I was wondering if she ever sang that song in Spanish. My mother used to sing that song in Spanish but I don't know who sang it and I haven't been able to find it. I always thought that it was sang by Connie but now I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks

Re: I have a question about the song Que sera, sera

Hello Musinga,
Welcome to Connie's fan forum.  No, Connie never recorded Que Sera, Sera in Spanish.  She recorded it in English and later on did a duet of it with German singer Peter Kraus in German/English.

Re: I have a question about the song Que sera, sera

Musinga
Thank you, Fran! I appreciate your answer. I'll keep looking.
The good thing is that I get to remember all the good songs that Connie Francis sings that bring so much good memories from my childhood. Thank you for keep this forum alive.