I WANT TO MEET CONNIE FRANCIS FAN IN NEW YORK

I WANT TO MEET CONNIE FRANCIS FAN IN NEW YORK

frank becker
Hi , my name is frank becker from germany berlin. I go to new york in the beginn of october and i would like to contakt people in new york who are connie fans. maybe you can tell me if connie is in town when i visit and so on. frank

Re: I WANT TO MEET CONNIE FRANCIS FAN IN NEW YORK

Frank, Connie's fans are scattered all over the U.S. and it is hard to find people in New York.  Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your stay in "The Big Apple".  The weather in October should be beautiful for sightseeing.  Have a safe and fun trip.