German Favorites LP

garryabhb
OK, since things have slowed to a crawl here, how about sharing some of your own feelings and contributing your thoughts regarding certain LPS?
I first got this LP when I was 8 (1968)....our local JC Penney Store here in SI NY had a record dept. that occasionally ran a bargain section...at this particular moment they were selling records for $0.88. I believe this was when major distributors began deleting all Mono stock ...I snagged 11 Mono CF LPS....10 of them were new finds for me.
I really liked this German LP. It was the first time I heard foreign versions of American hits. I remembered thinking, WOW! for a LP there are certainly a lot of really good songs on here! I liked up tempo and polka/foxtrot style stuff, so this LP was and remains a favorite....I loved the liner notes, too.
And the great cover shot.
The other LPS I nabbed that day were Jewish Fav, Mala Femmena (another one of my fav. CF LPS) Second Hand Love, Looking for Love, Folk Favorites (this is the one that was not a new find....I had this one earlier in my childhood and it is another favorite of mine) , RNR Million Sellers, Summer of His Years, and 3 that were too adult oriented to please me or enjoy at the moment...the Exciting, My Thanks to You and A New Kind of Connie. Actually, those 3 LPS remain the only ones that I still to this day cannot listen to both sides of in their entirety in one sitting...
If no one complains that this is too broad a measure, and folks are interested and participate in this
discussion, we can keep it going at least exchange some new opinions here.

Re: German Favorites LP

connik64

Mr Garry,

Whatever you want to know about Connie's German favorites.. Go to Connie on Facebook, there are some informative people there that can fill you in on Connie's other language LP's etc