For Mama LP

garryabhb
One of my favorite LPs....it appears many of the tracks were recorded in 1962 and 1963 and appeared as B sides on non US released singles. I really like Whose Heart Are You Breaking Tonight?....could have been a much bigger AC/Pop hit....Souvenirs and Playin' Games are nice upbeat girl group sounding songs and It's Gonna Take Some Time and No Better Off (which has different stereo & mono mixes) are quite soulful. The title track is not one of my personal favorites...I like the stellar vocal, but the funeral march arrangement is too over the top for me.