Flight of the Phoenix (FIlm)

Will Sparks
On January 19, 2018, TCM showed the 1965 epic 'Flight of the Phoenix' with Jimmy Stewart,  Peter Finch,
Ernest Borgnine, and many others, about a downed flight in the Sahara.  i was  moved during this
 excellent film when a mortally wounded passenger heard  music playing on the small transistor radio held by Borgnine and Stewart ensured it was carried to him, it reminds him of his far away wife in the US.  The song and words which moved both the flyer and me were Connie singing 'Senza Fine' (Never Ending), one of the high points of the film, we viewers all knew the young man was destined to die.  Thank you so much Connie for this beautiful song (as so many others).  Your song was the heart of the film.  Will Sparks

William J.A. Sparks, Esq.
Attorney, Mediator & Arbitrator
Garden City, NY

Re: Flight of the Phoenix (FIlm)

Beresfoo24
Ah! I haven’t watched this movie yet. I was so busy watching shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. It was nice coming across this. I would love to add this to my list. Also, my sister is coming over to my place on this weekend and we can enjoy watching it together.