FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

123

FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

cfwebmaster
Administrator

Please VOTE and feel free to reply with your comments!
How do you rate "Follow The Boys?"
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

cfwebmaster
Administrator

Official Trailer / Source:  TCM.com
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

jeansouth

Here is Connie dancing in her film "Follow The Boys".
Although not a commercial success, it was a fun film
seeing Connie so animated and enjoying herself in this
little Italian Village.

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

paulette
love it because follow the boys my personal favorite song!

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

I love all the beautiful songs Connie sang in this movie.  The LP from it is one of my very favorites.  Also, the scenery in this movie can't be beat, and Connie looked like a doll.  I don't know why she refers to it as the biggest naval disaster since the bombing of Pearl Harbor....or compares it to the Titanic.  I thought it was terrific.

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

jeansouth
I agree Paulette, "Follow The Boys" is a wonderful song.
Also from that film is the lovely "Waiting For Billy" which
is another favorite of mine.

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

I love all the songs from the LP "Follow The Boys".  I don't feel they ever got the attention they deserved.  That LP is one of my favorites.

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

Lynne Simons
I luv the LP from Follow The Boys. I wish it were on CD. The B side has some terrific songs on it especially  "For Every Young Heart"  from the title of the first book Connie wrote. That song should have been single. I know it would have been a top 10 gold record hit for Connie.

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

Yes, so many of them from that LP should have been big hits for Connie.  Beautiful songs.

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)

Hans
movie poster from Germany

Re: FOLLOW THE BOYS (1963)