Download MP3 songs from Connie

buzbeech
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet and I want to purchase some Connie music to download on it, but which company pays  Connie royalties on her recordings. Amazon has some singles being released July 16, 2013 and then I see others being released Jan 1, 2015 and then some released in 2011. How do I know what is legit. If anyone has answer to this can you please e-mail me at buzbeech@bellsouth.net.
I don't usually check the forum so if you could notify me via e-mail it would be appreciated. Very confusing.

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

Hi Charlie,I am sending you a copy of a message from Ron Roberts (the director of Concetta Records)who answered this question for a fan
here on the forum
Thanks for asking

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

Kuklapolitan
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

Hi Kukla.  Connie now has her own record label, Concetta Records, and will be releasing very interesting material in the not-too-distant future.  Her first release on Concetta Records is "A Soldier Died Today".  All of her future releases will be available for sale right here on this web site.  Glad to know you have read and listened to Connie's message on this web site on the subject of music piracy, and all of her admirers should respect her knowledge and wishes.

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

garryabhb
We have been waiting for these soon to be released cds for a long time.....is there a planned release date? can we see a track listing?...there hasn't been much information added except for fan comments for quite some time now.....we are all hopeful the music that hasn't already been released on Bear Family/Pendulum becomes available here.....best to all!

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

Terry Murtaugh
Fran,

Thanks much for the update on Concetta Records.  I'm anxious for any new material that will be available.  Also, any news you can share on the Broadway show about Connie's life?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

Musinga
Hi, I have the same question, where could I buy Connie's music? I couldn't find a link in her page to buy her music. I'll prefer to buy directly on her own label, not through Amazon.

Thanks!

Re: Download MP3 songs from Connie

Musinga, at the present time, the best place to buy Connie's music is on Amazon.  When music becomes available on her record label, Concetta Records, it will be announced here on her website and on her Official Facebook page.  Thanks for asking.