Country Music Connie Style

paultastic
I've just bought the CD release of Country Music Connie Style (that contains some bonus tracks). Such a brilliant album.  Connie's vocals, the production, the orchestra and the backing vocals are superb throughout.  I could listen to it over and over again. Funny, but i'm sure 'I'm A Fool To Care' is a different version from the one i've always known! Or am I imagining it?

Re: Country Music Connie Style

garryabhb
I think the stereo and mono mixes on the Country Music Connie Style LP were different only for this one song....I know C&W Golden Hits "Peace In The Valley" had a longer/shorter version on one or the other.....other vocal Mono/Stereo differences I can think of right now are I Hear You Knockin' and Don't Be Cruel  on RNR Million Sellers, Valentino on More Greatest Hits, Gonna Git That Man on Second Hand Love, No Better Off on For Mama, Follow The Boys - My Heart Has A Mind and Second Hand Love on VB of/15 Greatest Hits...and there are most likely a few other differences as well...there are many folks more
knowledgeable of this stuff than I am...perhaps one will enlighten us to some others.