Connie's New Book-"Among My Souvenirs: The Real Story"

Connie's New Book-"Among My Souvenirs: The Real Story"

cfwebmaster
UPDATE January 2018:  Among My Souvenirs - The Real Story is now available from http://www.bookmasters.com/Shop/Title/9780999238912

Connie Francis:  Among My Souvenirs - The REAL Story

Connie's new autobiography is due out in 2013!  This long awaited tome (as Connie refers to it) is certain to please and it's release is highly anticipated by all!
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: Connie's New Book-AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

jeansouth
So looking forward to the book, Connie!!

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Hi Connie,In listening to your interview this week you mentioned that you were in the process of rewriting your book that you werent`t happy with it as it was.As a loyal fan I will wait for as long as it takes and I won`t bug you lol.Because I know this is your whole life going down on these pages and cannot be easy in some cases to write.I wish you well and I know it will be a great success when completed.luv Pat

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Alie
I can't wait.....Is it also in Dutch !!!!.........no ít's a joke.., I will read it in Englisch..ha ha
Love, Alie

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Denise L.
I can't wait to hold that book in my hands, Connie. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

paulette
oh it will be the book of the year.. connie 's exciting life ..and connie's brilliant mind..she can't miss. i am so ready to read it!!

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Rosetoo
I'm not only anxiously awaiting for the book to come out but also to find out whether there will be book signings!!  I am going thru CF withdrawal!!

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Hi Rosetoo Welcome!!!Connie is working very hard to get the book out for the Fans,we will all be happy when its ready.

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Rosetoo
Thanks, Pat...and thanks for the reminder you posted on my CF fan Facebook page.   -Diana

Re: AMONG MY SOUVENIRS: The Real Story

Your welcome Diana,I`m grateful that its ok to post on your page Thanks Pat

Connie's New Book

peterpjr
Is there any update on "Among My Souvenirs"?  Is there a scheduled publish date?

Re: Connie's New Book

Hello Peter,Welcome to Connie`s website!!As of this date I have no new info on a release date of her Book.Connie is working hard to finish the book.We will have an announcement as soon as we know.
Thanks Pat

Autobiography

Adam White
I was inquiring if Connie's book will be released here in Australia. looking foward to it.

Re: Autobiography

Hello Adam,Welcome to Connie`s website.As to your inquiry at this time I have no release/where date on Connie`s book but you can be assured when its ready it will be sold on her website.Other info on the book will be announced on this site
Thank you Pat

Re: Autobiography

It's been a very long wait...but Connie has stated that it will be a much more detailed and updated story than her autobiography that was published in the mid 80's. We are all waiting with much anticipation for this book to finally become available....I am also hoping that some Connie CD's will be available here as well.  Hopefully there will be good news shortly....

Re: Connie's New Book

Joy B
Do you have an idea from where I can buy 'Among my souvenirs' please ?

Re: Connie's New Book

Hello, Joy, and welcome to Connie's website and the Fan Forum.  News has not changed from Pat's post above.  Connie is still working hard to finish her autobiography, "Among My Souvenirs".  When it becomes available, you will know about it here right away and there will be instructions on how to purchase it.  So, keep a watch here on this website, on her Facebook page and on her Twitter page.  Thanks, Joy.

Re: Connie's New Book

Hi Joy,as a follow up to Fran`s  post here are a couple of links for you Connie`s Facebook page and Twitter Page.Thanks for joining us, its wonderful that you have discovered Connie so young.Enjoy her music.
Pat

https://www.facebook.com/Connie-Francis-309491842470705/

https://twitter.com/1ConnieFrancis

Re: Connie's New Book

Joy B
Thank you for the information and thank you Pat too !!