Connie Francis Impersonators

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Connie has often spoke of her impersonators and has even mentioned that "some of them are prettier than she is!"  (Don't you love Connie's sense of humor?)  Joey Josephs bears a striking resemblance to Connie...wouldn't you agree?
Connie Francis and Joey Joseph
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

Joey is the best one. And in my opinion, the ONLY, Connie impersonator. All the others can just go home. I adore Joey. He is a wonderful person, too, as HIMSELF.  All the others can try....but no cigar.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

I have never met Joey but have seen his videos impersonating Connie and he is excellent.Its a wonderful form of flattery to Connie.I would love to see him in person someday!!

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

paulette
oh fran so so true.. both you and i have met and seen some of the others and all i can say is OMG!!!

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

Yeah, Paulette....the pits.  Little Joey is the one and only.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

jeansouth
Many years ago, while vacationing on Cape Cod, we saw a wonderful
impersonator doing Connie.  Unfortunately I do not remember who it
was, but he was terrific.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

joeyjosephs
I have to say out of the Connie Francis impersonators I have met, stop impersonating Connie after seeing me perform as Connie

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

I'll bet they do, Joey.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

joeyjosephs

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

Incredible, Joey!!!

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

Excellent Joey!!!

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

Shrinksjp
I have never seen a female impersonate Connie well and that includes LeAnn Rimes.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

joeyjosephs
Leann didn't do Connie justice, I felt her performance wasn't even close to Connie, because Connie didn't move the way Leann was Performing as her.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

Shrinksjp
There is also The Lady Fancy out of Florida and I believe that Joey appeared at the club in which Lady Fancy appears.

Re: Connie Francis Impersonators

cora anne
Right Fran, Joey is the best and he is such a sweet guy.