Connie/Elvis Love Me Tender

buzbeech
I loaned my copy of the Love Me Tender cd to one of the instructors at my gym. She exercises with the senior adults. She said they really liked the song a lot.

Re: Connie/Elvis Love Me Tender

garryabhb
Always great to share the Connie material....when my niece got married in 1990 I took one of the 2 Connie Latin comp LPs that had been released a few years earlier, and asked the DJ to play Connie's La Bamba...he liked it so much he asked me where he could get the LP, and since I had the CD as well, I let him keep mine.