CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

cfwebmaster
Administrator
Join Baltimore Net Radio at 3pm NYT for the "world exclusive" of Connie's new release.  You won't want to miss this show with co-hosts Diane Thomas and Ron Roberts.  Check their program schedule for rebroadcast times.  Baltimore Net Radio
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

Can't wait!

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

This is Awesome!!! Bring it on!!!

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

Lynne Simons
Will be listening

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

Extremely emotional....done as only Connie can.  Awesome.

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

What can one say after listening to Connie`s new release,its
emotional,wonderful,touching, and so well done by Connie.It doesn`t matter
what country you are from our Soldiers protect us all and are deserving of
our Loyalty and Respect and Help.
I wish Connie well with her new single!!! Awesome

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

jeansouth
"A Soldier Died Today";  awesome representative of Connie's life long
and selfless devotion to supporting our soldiers.  Thank you, Connie!

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

jeansouth

Connie in Viet Nam

Re: CONNIE'S NEW RELEASE!

Hi Everyone.  A new topic has just been created under THE MUSIC OF CONNIE FRANCIS for discussion of her new EP release:  "A Soldier died Today," "The Answer," and "Letters From Vietnam", so head over there to chat away!