CONNIE'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION ON BNR DEC. 12, 2014

CONNIE'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION ON BNR DEC. 12, 2014

Tune in on Friday, December 12, 2014, at 3:00 PM NYT for a LIVE 3-hour (3 to 6 PM NYT) birthday broadcast, celebrating our Connie.  This 3-hour "party" will steam live, worldwide, from http://www.baltimorenetradio.com and http://www.mybnr.com .  We encourage you to call the station and leave a recorded birthday message for Connie.  From within the United States, call 877-577-2630 Ext 3.  International callers please use 410-246-5464 Ext 3.  E-mails can also be addressed to connie@mybnr.com and will be read during the 3-hour live broadcast.  There is a good possibility that the birthday girl, herself, will be calling in!  Additionally, they will be featuring Connie's music throughout the entire broadcast day, averaging 4 songs per hour amidst their regular programming.

Re: CONNIE'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION ON BNR DEC. 12, 2014

marciaann
THIS WILL BE A GREAT SHOW, FEATURING THE MUSIC OF OUR BELOVED CONNIE, AS SHE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY.  SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.   AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR CONNIE.  I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE LOVED.
SHALOM,
MARCIA