CONNIE FRANCIS IN CONCERT

CarlysCandy
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN CONNIE IS GOING TO DO CONCERTS IN NJ??????

THANKS,
CARLEEN CANASTRA

Re: CONNIE FRANCIS IN CONCERT

Hi Carleen,I don`t speak for Connie but at this point to my knowledge there are no concerts on the horizon.Connie is concentrating on off stage projects.Her book,new CD releases and her veterans projects.I`m sure if that were to change we would all be informed
Thanks for asking.Pat

Re: CONNIE FRANCIS IN CONCERT

garryabhb
Connie is a New jersey girl....but I bet this is one winter when she was glad to be in Florida
and not winding her way thru the constant snow here in the Northeast to and from shows. I am sure I am not the only one very anxious to have the CDs pictured and further releases available. No doubt however she chooses to spend her days, she is giving whatever she is currently working on her all.

Concert Schedule

Floyd Reynolds
Where can I get a reliable concert schedule for Connie?  I've seen her three times, and I'm ready for #4.  Thanks.

Re: Concert Schedule

Hi Floyd,

Welcome to the forum.  At present, there are no concerts scheduled.  Connie has been busy writing her book, working on projects for our veterans and on other humanitarian causes.  She will also be releasing her music on her own record label, Concetta Records.  Current events for Connie will always be posted on this website, so check back often.

Re: Concert Schedule

Floyd Reynolds
This post was updated on .
Thanks, Fran.  Best to Connie and her staff.

Floyd

Re: CONNIE FRANCIS IN CONCERT

Frank63
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CONNIE FRANCIS IN CONCERT

Hello Frank and Welcome to Connie`s website/Fan forum.Connie is not performing now,she is concentrating on her Bio "Among My Souvenirs The Real Story" and also giving all her efforts for our soldiers suffering from PTSD.
Thanks for joining us

Re: CONNIE FRANCIS IN CONCERT

if you can't get Connie....get Joey Josephs....he is a dedicated fan who is hands down the best Connie (among others) impersonator I have ever seen....you can check some of his videos on youtube.

Connie In Concert

peterpjr
Does anyone know if Connie plans on touring again?

Re: Connie In Concert

At present, there are no concerts scheduled.  Connie has been working on humanitarian causes that are dear to her heart, one of which is helping our veterans.  Any updates on Connie's activities will always be posted here on her website, so check back often.

Re: Connie In Concert

peterpjr
Any update on the book?

Re: Connie In Concert

Hi,At this time there is no news on when Connie`s book will be released.Connie is working on it and any update will be announced on the Website.
Thanks

Re: Connie In Concert

She's working on it in between her other projects, Peter.  She is a perfectionist, and it will come out when it meets her total satisfaction.

Re: Connie In Concert

Hello to all administrative folks....and thanks for your service to Connie and her fans.....is there any news on releasing CDs here on the site or things in the works with major label distribution? Many thanks, and wishes for a safe 4th
Garry G

Re: Connie In Concert

Hi Garry,

No news at the moment.  Please rest assured that when Connie is ready to make any announcements, you will know about it here on this website, on Facebook and on Twitter.  Hope you have a great 4th also.