Book Release....Japanese Vers. Vacation

garryabhb
I am very happy to hear that the book is now has a scheduled date for release.

I would have thought that I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter, Too Many Rules or Pretty Little Baby
would have been Connie's biggest Japanese hit. Years ago I was watching a documentary on the red light activities in Tokyo, and there were clips of Go Go dancers dancing to the English version of "Winter"

I am sure the book is loaded with tidbits and not yet printed and discussed stories and comments on the music as well as Connie's life, and I am looking forward to reading it.