BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

Connie is at # 35 on this list.  This anniversary poll starts from August 1958, which does not include Connie's first chart placings.  She would have been higher on the list had it started earlier.

 "...we've delved into the Hot 100's rich history to take a look, by the numbers, at the chart's Top 100 artists, the artists with the most Hot 100 No. 1's and top tens, the artists with the most overall Hot 100 hits, the biggest No. 2 hits, and more."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/5557800/hot-100-55th-anniversary-by-the-numbers-top-100-artists-most-no

Re: BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

jeansouth
Administrator
Thanks Fran!

Re: BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

You're welcome, Jean.

Re: BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

Thanks Fran,I also like to think if it were female solo artists Connie would be 8th.
But that`s just me LOL

Re: BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

DebbieDowner
Janet Jackson gets a higher ranking than her brother, Michael.

That tells me all I need to know about the validity and legitimacy of this list!

Re: BILLBOARD HOT 100 ALL-TIME TOP ARTISTS Aug. 2, 2013

jeansouth
Exactly, unfortunately this is the case in many of these lists.  We Connie fans know better.

Jean