Awards/Current Events, Etc. Room

I would like to congratulate Connie on her honor of "The Woman Of The Year" award that she will be receiving on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from Mental Health America.  We will be there with her in spirit as she receives this well-deserved award.

Re: Awards/Current Events, Etc. Room

paulette
the woman of the year ..wow ..what a great honor. it couldn't go to anyone who deserves it more. i hope all just cheer you on and make your day perfect. my support and my heart will be right there with you. i am so happy for you..dear.

Re: Awards/Current Events, Etc. Room

Shrinksjp
I hope this event and award gets national recognition and coverage.  The new DSM 5 is due out next month and PTSD is emphasized in it as a diagnosis and a diagnosis that has been often neglected.

Re: Awards/Current Events, Etc. Room

Margaret Brown
This is a lovely award to receive.   Congratulations to Connie,  It is nice to catch up on these things, I must pass the word around Scotland to her fans,

Re: Awards/Current Events, Etc. Room

Great, Margaret, and encourage them to join the forum!

Re: Awards/Current Events, Etc. Room

Margaret Brown
Will do Fran Thanks