Among My Souvenirs - The REAL Story, Vol. 1 Released!

Among My Souvenirs - The REAL Story, Vol. 1 Released!

cfwebmaster
Administrator
“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”  ~ Margaret Thatcher

CONNIE`S NEW BOOK IS HERE--AMONG MY SOUVENIRS, THE REAL STORY, VOL. 1 !!!!!!!

Re: CONNIE`S NEW BOOK IS HERE--AMONG MY SOUVENIRS, THE REAL STORY, VOL. 1 !!!!!!!

jeansouth
Administrator
I’ve teceived my copy and am delighted!  Am just getting into the text and thus far it exceeds expectations.  Brava Concetta!!

Re: CONNIE`S NEW BOOK IS HERE--AMONG MY SOUVENIRS, THE REAL STORY, VOL. 1 !!!!!!!

I`m into Connie`s book and enjoying the read,its like she is coming right off the pages.It difficult to put down that`s when you know its something Special just like the Lady herself.
Thanks Connie

Re: CONNIE`S NEW BOOK IS HERE--AMONG MY SOUVENIRS, THE REAL STORY, VOL. 1 !!!!!!!

jeansouth
Administrator
So true Pat, it’s a treasure that we Fans will marvel at the openness and depth into her life Connie shares within the pages.  A book everyone should read!

Re: CONNIE`S NEW BOOK IS HERE--AMONG MY SOUVENIRS, THE REAL STORY, VOL. 1 !!!!!!!

There are still some autographed books available and if you're interested in one or maybe two, just visit
http://www.ConnieFrancisBook.com